Company: Brazen Hall Brewing Company
< Back to Industry Jobs
Do you have what it takes to be a brewer at Brazen Hall?
Brazen Hall Brewing Company, a part of Brazen Hall Kitchen and Brewery, is looking to add to our brewing staff with an experienced brewer. We are a fast-paced, ever-growing environment with a fun and hard-working team that has potential for large growth with lots of room for collaboration. A great Work Ethic, Honesty, Integrity, Passion along with a great Attitude are key components of Brazen Hall, and we are looking for a person who shares these core brand values and wants to be a part of a world-class and award-winning brewery. Attention to detail in all aspects of the brewing position will be expected, from the brew deck to cellar, canning line, pilot/experimental brewing, on to the delivery truck and beyond. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work in a standing and/or walking position for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb and work on a ladder.
- A degree or other training in fermentation science or a closely related field is preferred.
- Prior commercial brewery work experience is preferred.
- Great passion and enthusiasm for craft beer, and the desire to assist in producing world-class, award-winning beers.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, communication skills and documentation skills.
- A valid MB Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Computer skills in common applications.
- Ability to work independently with or without supervision.
- Able to lift heavy materials throughout the day (minimum 55 lbs.), able to move a 160 lb. keg.
- Able to squat, stoop, bend, reach, twist, walk, and climb around brewery equipment.
- Able to work with hazardous materials in a safe manner, with appropriate training.
- Able to work with alkaline and acidic chemicals without allergic reactions, with appropriate training.
- Able to work in hot, wet, and/or humid conditions (nonweather), on wet floors, with wet equipment.
- Able to assess and repair small motors, pumps, and other odd jobs.
- Able to represent the company and brand well when in public and at events.
- Love of good music is an asset.
- Love of cleaning and sanitation is critical! We are beer janitors, after all.
- Knowledge of the Icelandic language considered a plus.